Fake Handlebar Moustache With Real Human Hair
Are you playing a villain in a theatrical performance? Or perhaps dressing up as a Western cowboy for a masquerade? Whether you’re transforming yourself into Billy the Kid or Stalin, our handlebar moustache will complete the look.
The handlebar moustache was named from its resemblance to the handlebars of a bicycle, and it has experienced a revival of sorts in recent years. Handlebar moustache styles can suit sophisticated gentleman, wild and free-spirited cowboys, or even dangerous and thrill-seeking bikers. Now, you don’t need to grow your own to give this signature look a try; We offer this handmade false handlebar moustache at an affordable price, whatever the occasion may be.
Our handlebar moustache is perfect for professional theatrical use, whether on stage or on screen, as well as for a multitude of private occasions (if only to impress your friends at your next fancy dress party). At this price point, you won’t have to splurge to transform yourself with this single accessory.
A Handlebar Moustache You Can Rely On
Actors put their hearts and souls into performances – and in doing so, often depict fast-paced scenes beneath blazing hot lights that can raise the temperature as well as the chance for a wardrobe malfunction. With our moustache collection, actors won’t have to worry about a facial hair mishap. Our moustaches will comfortably stay attached, no matter how hectic the scene gets.
Attaching Your Handlebar Moustache
Trim your handlebar moustache (depending on your face size) with a pair of sharp scissors as you hold it up to your face. Once you’ve got the size and shape to your liking, dab Spirit Gum to your upper lip using a sponge. Allow the gum to dry until sticky, then apply the moustache carefully and pat gently with your fingers. Don’t move for about one minute to let it set in place.
Don’t go through the hassle of growing a moustache (and then applying moustache wax or using a curling iron to achieve the handlebar look). Get the best handlebar moustache for fancy dress or the stage right here
- How to Remove and Clean Fake Moustaches
- When you are ready to remove your moustache, gently tug the moustache from one end peeling it off slowly.
- Keep moving your fingers close to the point where the moustache contacts the skin to avoid tearing the Swiss lace.
* The use of general cleaning agents such as washing up liquid will stain and damage the Swiss lace and the human hair on your moustache.
* Our false moustaches are robust enough to work and move with your skin, yet they are very delicate when it comes to removing them.
* Once removed from its packaging and applied to skin, or adhesive applied you can no longer return a moustache for refund or exchange.