Fake Freddie Mercury Moustache. Theatrical Grade. Real Human Hair
Do you want to play the Rock Satr? Our Freddie Mercury moustache is just the job!
When fitted correctly using professional moustache adhesive the Freddie Mercury moustache is indistinguishable from a real, naturally growing moustache.
Our Freddie Mercury Moustache and other theatrical false moustaches are hand-made for professional theatrical use on stage and screen yet the price and ease of use allow them to be used for a multitude of private occasions such as impressing your friends at fancy dress parties.
Theatrical Grade for the Ultimate Performance and Total Confidence
Professional actors and serious amateur dramatics enthusiasts put their body and soul into their performance under the heat of the lights and often with fast moving action and they need to be sure that their moustache will stay in place until they decide to remove it.
Professional theatrical moustaches stay in place and remain comfortable for hours and hours due to the combination of the Swiss lace base and skin-tone spirit gum (sold separately) adhesive which work together with your skin to hold the moustache firmly and flexibly in place giving you the opportunity to forget about your moustache and focus on your performance.
How to Apply Fake Freddie Mercury Moustache
Dependent upon the size of your face, you may need to trim your moustache, so hold it in place dry and trim with sharp scissors if you need to.
Once you are happy with the shape and size of your moustache use a sponge to dab Spirit Gum to your upper lip, allow the spirit gum to dry until it becomes sticky and tacky to the touch and then apply the moustache, and gently pat it with your fingers. Try not to move, talk or laugh for about 60 seconds and then you are ready to go.
Freddie Mercury is best known as the lead singer of world famous rock band Queen and is often seen as the greatest male singer of all time, his moustache is a sign of his flamboyant stage persona and was once voted Britain’s top moustache and beat out famous mustachioed personalities like Charlie Chaplin and Bruce Forsyth.
Freddie’s signature moustache is clean cut, short and generally appears well kept, this look is easily achievable with Freddie Mercury Fake moustache made from real human hair.
- How to Remove and Clean Fake Moustaches
- When you are ready to remove your moustache, gently tug the moustache from one end peeling it off slowly.
- Keep moving your fingers close to the point where the moustache contacts the skin to avoid tearing the Swiss lace.
* The use of general cleaning agents such as washing up liquid will stain and damage the Swiss lace and the human hair on your moustache.
* Our false moustaches are robust enough to work and move with your skin, yet they are very delicate when it comes to removing them.
* Once removed from its packaging and applied to skin, or adhesive applied you can no longer return a moustache for refund or exchange.