Fake Sideburns. Theatrical Grade. Real Human Hair
Bradley Wiggins and Guy Martin would be proud of our Fake Sideburns if they needed a set! We are big fans of both Bradley and Guy.
Our Handlebar Sideburns and other theatrical false Sideburns are hand-made for professional theatrical use on stage and screen yet the price and ease of use allow them to be used for a multitude of private occasions such as impressing your friends at fancy dress parties.
Theatrical Grade for the Ultimate Performance and Total Confidence
Professional actors and serious amateur dramatics enthusiasts put their body and soul into their performance under the heat of the lights and often with fast moving action and they need to be sure that their Sideburns will stay in place until they decide to remove it.
Our theatrical Sideburns stay in place and remain comfortable for hours and hours due to the combination of the Swiss lace base and skin-tone spirit gum (sold separately) adhesive which work together with your skin to hold the Sideburns firmly and flexibly in place giving you the opportunity to forget about your Sideburns and focus on your performance.
How to Apply False Sideburns
Dependent upon the size of your face, you may need to trim your Sideburns, so hold it in place dry and trim with sharp scissors if you need to.
Once you are happy with the shape and size of your Sideburns use a sponge to dab Spirit Gum to the sides of your face, allow the spirit gum to dry until it becomes sticky and tacky to the touch and then apply the Sideburns, and gently pat it with your fingers. Try not to move, talk or laugh for about 60 seconds and then you are ready to go.
Our False sideburns are substantial items and come in a wide range of colours. On the subject of facial hair and whilst not nearly as popular you can buy false eyebrows if you need a pair ?
- How to Remove and Clean Fake Sideburns
- When you are ready to remove your Sideburns, gently tug the Sideburns from one end peeling it off slowly.
- Keep moving your fingers close to the point where the moustache contacts the skin to avoid tearing the Swiss lace.
* The use of general cleaning agents such as washing up liquid will stain and damage the Swiss lace and the human hair on your Sideburns.
* Our false sideburns are robust enough to work and move with your skin, yet they are very delicate when it comes to removing them.
* Once removed from its packaging and applied to skin, or adhesive applied you can no longer return a moustache for refund or exchange.