Real Human Hair Jason King Moustache
Sometimes, the most fun part of dressing up can be actually finding the perfect costume. We’ve got a wide assortment of high-quality facial hair to choose from – and this Jason King costume moustache is no exception. Whether you’re dressing up for a fancy dress party to impress your friends or you’ve got a role in a theatrical production, you’ll love how realistic this moustache looks once applied – and how affordable you can get it right here!
Add the perfect 1970’s flare to your character with this realistic fake moustache inspired by the British series’ Jason King’s crime writer/investigator. It will truly look like you’ve grown your own moustache, perfectly modeled after this beloved television star.
Theatrical-Grade Jason King Moustache for Total Confidence
Each of our moustaches is handmade for professional use on stage and screen with every strand of hair hand-tied onto fine Swiss Lace. But at this price point, you can easily use them for private occasions among friends.
Our Jason King moustache will stay in place securely yet comfortably for hours with the combination of Swiss lace base and skin-tone spirit gum adhesive (sold separately). Being on stage is no easy feat, but at least you won’t have to worry about any costume malfunctions with our moustaches so you can focus on your performance.
How To Apply Theatrical Moustaches
You may want to hold your moustache up to your face for sizing. If necessary, feel free to trim the moustache to your liking using a pair of sharp scissors. Once your moustache is the right size and shape for your face, use a sponge to dab Spirit Gum to your upper lip. Allow the gum to dry until it becomes sticky to the touch. Then, apply your moustache by gently patting it with your fingers. Try not to move your face at all for 60 seconds once the moustache is applied – then you’ll be all set.
We have decades of experience providing world-class products, and this Jason King moustache is no exception. Place your order today and experience a quality you’ve never known. Order yours today!
- How to Remove and Clean Fake Moustaches
- When you are ready to remove your moustache, gently tug the moustache from one end peeling it off slowly.
- Keep moving your fingers close to the point where the moustache contacts the skin to avoid tearing the Swiss lace.
* The use of general cleaning agents such as washing up liquid will stain and damage the Swiss lace and the human hair on your moustache.
* Our false moustaches are robust enough to work and move with your skin, yet they are very delicate when it comes to removing them.
* Once removed from its packaging and applied to skin, or adhesive applied you can no longer return a moustache for refund or exchange.