Gandalf Wig, Beard and Moustache
Gandalf is a servant of the Secret Fire, Elf-friend, Wielder of the Flame of Anor, Ring-bearer and arguably the wisest of all wizards.
Human Hair Vs Synthetic Hair
Whilst there is no true substitute for real human hair we decided to introduce the wizard range in this synthetic format because to make the Gandalf set it in 100% human hair would make the set too expensive for most people’s use. Please contact us if you require a quotation for a Gandal wig and beard set created in 100% Human Hair.
Developed for your Confidence.
Our theatrical wigs and facial hair products are quite literally hand made, with every strand of synthetic hair being hand sewn onto a fine Swiss Lace Gauze. We use high grade materials and human craftmanship to manufacture these products because we know that you demand them to perform and not let you down during a performance.
- How to Remove and Clean Gandalf Beards
- When you are ready to remove your beard, gently tug the beard from one end peeling it off slowly.
- Keep moving your fingers close to the point where the beard contacts the skin to avoid tearing the Swiss lace.
* The use of general cleaning agents such as washing up liquid will stain and damage the Swiss lace and the synthetic hair on your beard.
* Our false beards are robust enough to work and move with your skin, yet they are very delicate when it comes to removing them.
* Once removed from its packaging and applied to skin, or adhesive applied you can no longer return a beard for refund or exchange.