Captain Hook Professional Pantomime Moustache
Transform yourself into Captain Hook – or any other character donning a twirled moustache – with Hair and Beauty Corp’ Captain Hook moustache. As the well-known character from Disney’s Peter Pan, Captain Hook has made this moustache his signature look, recognized world-round. Our version here at Hair and Beauty Corp offers the highest quality available for the lowest price and ensures a moustache that is indistinguishable from a real, naturally growing moustache.
This Captain Hook moustache is handmade for professional theatrical use on screen and on stage. Yet, at this price point, you’ll easily be able to use it to step up your costume, even for a fancy dress party with friends.
Theatrical-Grade Moustache for the Ultimate Performance
If you are considering this moustache for Peter Pan’s Captain Hook costume in a theatrical production, know that this facial hair will stay in place securely yet comfortably until you decide to remove it. Being on stage can be intense with so much to think about; cross off worry about your facial hair with Hair and Beauty Corp’ products. The combination of the Swiss lace base and skin-tone spirit gum adhesive (sold separately) work together with your skin to hold the moustache in place for hours.
How To Apply Hair and Beauty Corp Captain Hook Moustache
Depending on the size of your face, you may need to trim your moustache, so hold it in place up to your face (dry) and trim with sharp scissors if necessary.
Once you are happy with the shape and size of your moustache, use a sponge to dab Hair and Beauty Corp’ Spirit Gum to your upper lip. Wait for the spirit gum to dry until it becomes tacky to the touch, then apply the moustache and gently pat it with your fingers. Try not to move, talk or laugh for about 60 seconds to let it set. Then you’re good to go!
As the archenemy of Peter Pan (the boy who never wanted to grow up), Captain Hook has become iconic – and a costume depicting this character isn’t complete without the signature Captain Hook facial hair. Place your order for this top-notch moustache today!
- How to Remove and Clean Fake Moustaches
- When you are ready to remove your moustache, gently tug the moustache from one end peeling it off slowly.
- Keep moving your fingers close to the point where the moustache contacts the skin to avoid tearing the Swiss lace.
* The use of general cleaning agents such as washing up liquid will stain and damage the Swiss lace and the human hair on your moustache.
* Our false moustaches are robust enough to work and move with your skin, yet they are very delicate when it comes to removing them.
* Once removed from its packaging and applied to skin, or adhesive applied you can no longer return a moustache for refund or exchange.