Fake Confederate Style Chin Beard. Theatrical Grade. Human Hair
Theatrical Grade Confederate Chin Beard
When fitted correctly using professional beard adhesive, the Fake Confederate Chin Beard is indistinguishable from a real, naturally growing beard.
Our Fake Confederate Chin Beard and other fake beards are hand-made for professional theatrical use on stage and screen yet the price and ease of use allow them to be used for a multitude of private occasions such as impressing your friends at fancy dress parties.
Theatrical Grade for the Ultimate Performance and Total Confidence
Professional actors and serious amateur dramatics enthusiasts put their body and soul into their performance under the heat of the lights and often with fast moving action and they need to be sure that their beard will stay in place until they decide to remove it.
Our theatrical beards stay in place and remain comfortable for hours and hours due to the combination of the Swiss lace base and skin-tone spirit gum (sold separately) adhesive which work together with your skin to hold the beard firmly and flexibly in place giving you the opportunity to forget about your beard and focus on your performance.
How to Apply the Fake Confederate Chin Beard
Dependent upon the size of your face, you may need to trim your beard, so hold it in place to measure and then trim with sharp scissors if you need to.
Once you are happy with the shape and size of your beard use a sponge to dab Spirit Gum to your upper lip, allow the spirit gum to dry until it becomes sticky and tacky to the touch and then apply the beard and gently pat it with your fingers. Try not to move, talk or laugh for about 60 seconds and then you are ready to go.
Confederate Chin Beard Style
The civil war began on April 12, 1861 when confederate warships bombarded union soldiers at Fort Sumter. Approximately 750,000 to 1,250,000 confederate soldiers fought in America and the war ended in the spring of 1865. The confederate soldiers usually sported the chin beard look. At the time it was the fashion and even today this fashion is replicated hence why we sell this product.
The beard gave the confederate soldiers the freedom of not having to shave often and even today the chin beards are used to re-create the American civil wars in productions such as theatre plays and films.
- How to Remove and Clean Hairaisers Fake Beards
- When you are ready to remove your beard, gently tug the beard from one end peeling it off slowly.
- Keep moving your fingers close to the point where the beard contacts the skin to avoid tearing the Swiss lace.
* The use of general cleaning agents such as washing up liquid will stain and damage the Swiss lace and the human hair on your beard.
* Our false beards are robust enough to work and move with your skin, yet they are very delicate when it comes to removing them.
* Once removed from its packaging and applied to skin, or adhesive applied you can no longer return a beard for refund or exchange.