Fake Beard President Lincoln. Theatrical Grade. Real Human Hair
Theatrical Grade Fake Beard President Lincoln
When fitted correctly using professional moustache adhesive the President Lincoln fake beard is indistinguishable from a real, naturally growing beard.
Our President Lincoln and other fake beards are hand-made for professional theatrical use on stage and screen yet the price and ease of use allow them to be used for a multitude of private occasions such as impressing your friends at fancy dress parties.
Theatrical Grade for the Ultimate Performance and Total Confidence
Professional actors and serious amateur dramatics enthusiasts put their body and soul into their performance under the heat of the lights and often with fast moving action and they need to be sure that their beard will stay in place until they decide to remove it.
Our theatrical beards stay in place and remain comfortable for hours and hours due to the combination of the Swiss lace base and skin-tone spirit gum (sold separately) adhesive which work together with your skin to hold the beard firmly and flexibly in place giving you the opportunity to forget about your beard and focus on your performance.
How to Apply Fake Beards
Dependent upon the size of your face, you may need to trim your beard, so hold it in place to measure and then trim with sharp scissors if you need to.
Once you are happy with the shape and size of your beard use a sponge to dab Spirit Gum to your upper lip, allow the spirit gum to dry until it becomes sticky and tacky to the touch and then apply the beard and gently pat it with your fingers. Try not to move, talk or laugh for about 60 seconds and then you are ready to go.
President Lincoln, 16th President of the United States
Abraham Lincoln or Honest Abe as he is famously known, is the 16th President of the United States of America who led the country through the American Civil War and single handedly reformed the American constitution, is also well known for his beard.
This thick, full looking beard spans from ear to ear and bears a striking resemblance to the man himself. It was reported that Lincoln grew his world famous beard after 11 year old Grace Bedell wrote a letter to him saying that he would stand a better chance of getting elected if he grew a beard, in the letter, Grace apparently said that he would be the envy of men if he had “whiskers” and they would be more likely to vote for him.
This suave looking beard gives the wearer a sense of sophistication and authority and is also easy to apply.
- How to Remove and Clean Fake Beards
- When you are ready to remove your beard, gently tug the beard from one end peeling it off slowly.
- Keep moving your fingers close to the point where the beard contacts the skin to avoid tearing the Swiss lace.
* The use of general cleaning agents such as washing up liquid will stain and damage the Swiss lace and the human hair on your beard.
* Our false beards are robust enough to work and move with your skin, yet they are very delicate when it comes to removing them.
* Once removed from its packaging and applied to skin, or adhesive applied you can no longer return a beard for refund or exchange.