ZZ TOP Style Full Long Beard & Moustache . Theatrical Grade Human Hair
Theatrical Grade ZZ TOP Full Long Beard
When fitted correctly using Hairaisers professional beard adhesive, the Full Long Beard is indistinguishable from a real, naturally growing beard.
Our ZZ TOP Full Long Fake Beard and other fake beards are hand-made for professional theatrical use on stage and screen yet the price and ease of use allow them to be used for a multitude of private occasions such as impressing your friends at fancy dress parties.
Theatrical Grade for the Ultimate Performance and Total Confidence
Professional actors and serious amateur dramatics enthusiasts put their body and soul into their performance under the heat of the lights and often with fast moving action and they need to be sure that their beard will stay in place until they decide to remove it.
Hairaisers theatrical beards stay in place and remain comfortable for hours and hours due to the combination of the Swiss lace base and skin-tone spirit gum (sold separately) adhesive which work together with your skin to hold the beard firmly and flexibly in place giving you the opportunity to forget about your beard and focus on your performance.
How to Apply the Hairaisers ZZ TOP Full Long
Dependent upon the size of your face, you may need to trim your beard, so hold it in place to measure and then trim with sharp scissors if you need to.
Once you are happy with the shape and size of your beard use a sponge to dab Hairaisers Spirit Gum to your upper lip, allow the spirit gum to dry until it becomes sticky and tacky to the touch and then apply the beard and gently pat it with your fingers. Try not to move, talk or laugh for about 60 seconds and then you are ready to go.
BIlly Gibbons Famous Beard
Lead guitarist Billy Gibbons is probably as famous for his beard as he is for his part in ZZ Top, his striking ginger beard has gained recognition from all over and he has been wearing this style since the late 70’s. In an interview, in reaction to Gillette’s $1 million offer to shave his beard, Gibbons said “the prospect of seeing oneself in the mirror clean-shaven is a prospect not to be contemplated, no matter the compensation”.
This trademark beard is quick and easy to apply and in seconds you too can have a cool rock star image like Billy Gibbons.
Video Below courtesy of Mark Lee Arbogast and the Amazing TreZz Hombrezz ZZ Top tribute band wearing Hairaisers Beards.
TreZZ HombreZZ Tribute Band
- How to Remove and Clean Fake Beards
- When you are ready to remove your beard, gently tug the beard from one end peeling it off slowly.
- Keep moving your fingers close to the point where the beard contacts the skin to avoid tearing the Swiss lace.
* The use of general cleaning agents such as washing up liquid will stain and damage the Swiss lace and the human hair on your beard.
* Our false beards are robust enough to work and move with your skin, yet they are very delicate when it comes to removing them.
* Once removed from its packaging and applied to skin, or adhesive applied you can no longer return a beard for refund or exchange.